wooden match plane with an adjustable fence. Blade has very little rust. Tip of wedge is broken off. Wood of the body has small ~1cm chip on side near the heel. Donated to the Company by Alfred L. MacMoran February 19, 1997.
Owned by Thomas M. Davis, builder who became a member of the Company in 1869. The tools were passed on, with the business to his son, Franklin B. Davis who became a member in 1918, followed by his son Gilbert C, Davis in 1924. See file for more history
"TDX 245" hand written in black across the side of the wooden body.
1, 2, 3
Body: L: 9 1/4", H: 3 1/4", W: ~3/4" Blade: 7 1/8" long and ~1/8" wide wedge: 5 1/2" long and ~1" wide at widest point
Photo Roll Number